Pages

Sunday 27 February 2011

Crash site - test shots

I've been working on matching the look of an earlier concept piece and these look development renders so I thought I'd post some results. I've added some basic fog to the static and skinned model shaders but apart from that the engine is unchanged. The colour correction system is doing most of the work in these shots and it's a lot of fun to work with. I think I've matched the overall look and I'm happy with the monoliths but the crashed pod isn't really working for me yet.






White diffuse lighting shots...





... and some alternate colour grading look tests. It's far too easy to get carried away and this was one of the tamer efforts :)

2 comments:

Josh said...

Looking good man. Eager to see what evolves from your experiments. ;)

Unknown said...

OMG, What is this? I've been watching your blog and it looks like a awesome project.

I will be watching you :)

Post a Comment